• The Data Programmer is responsible for processing of client files to produce output files in various formats including reporting, automation and departmental support.
• Data processing jobs are required to be done according to job instructions and internal processes including relevant audit checks.
• The Data Programmer is required to work towards a deadline as communicated by the Traffic Manager and meet those deadlines otherwise communicating any delays to the Traffic Manager.
• Update job tracking systems with job status and counts and also ensuring all timesheets are completed in an agreed timeframe.
• Process client supplied files in accordance with job instructions.
• Ensure deadline is met or delays are communicated to the Traffic Manager.
• Ensure any systems are updated with job status and job counts.
• Ensure timesheets are entered on time.
• Follow all processes in completing jobs including quality processes and checklists.
• Liaise with Customer Service to communicate any queries or issues with job including any improvements to brief instructions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• 1+ years experience in a Data Programmer role.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Demonstrated ability to write programs in at least 1 major language such as C, C++, C#, Java.
• Database skills such as SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work under pressure.
• Ability to manage time effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
If you feel that you have the drive, passion and ability to perform the duties as above then please click apply now and submit your CV and cover letter in word format to be considered for an immediate interview.