• Plenty of design related tasks – creation of brochures, creation/design of various docs and proposals. Design uniforms etc.
• Website – WordPress skills needed to update website, add images of pools, add content to the website etc.
• Socials – full management of our socials, mainly Facebook and Instagram – posting daily – handling the comms with comments and DM’s.
• Handling of the back end of our quoting – basically I will meet clients and sketch out what the client is after with all inclusions noted and I want to send a picture of this document to our team member where they can use our existing quoting software to put the quote together and send it off to the client in a timely & professional manner.
• Phone calls – potentially handling inbound calls to the business via Optus Loop Live.
• Take on additional admin tasks such as very basic bookkeeping – they don’t need any experience in this as I’m happy to teach this.
• General admin related tasks.
If you feel that you have the drive, passion and ability to perform the duties as above then please click apply now and submit your CV and cover letter in word format to be considered for an immediate interview.