Content management can be broadly defined as the creation, collection, retrieval and governance of information. There are many different types of content management, including social media content management, web content management and even mobile content management. Big corporations in your niche probably have dozens of people working in content management, reaching a large audience through mass content production and marketing. The question is, how can you compete?
In the west, hiring content management professionals can be unattainable unless you're a large, established enterprise. However, there is a solution. Content management BPO has become increasingly popular in recent years, allowing businesses of all sizes to hire professionals and cut costs by up to 70%.
HOW IT WORKS
Integrated Office Solutions specialises in creating offshore teams in the Philippines to help businesses run more efficiently. With years of experience, we know everything there is to know about content management BPO. Our dedicated team will help you with offshoring content management in 3 steps:
1. You tell us about your business and the positions you're looking to fill. We then pair you with the candidates we feel are best suited to your requirements.
2. You select the candidates you like, and we arrange an interview. Don't worry, you can choose what to ask and find out everything you need to know.
3. Should you decide to hire someone, we help welcome them into your company. You can hire as many or as few employees as you need.
Finished! Outsourcing content management has never been easier!
Particularly if it’s your first-time outsourcing content management, you may be feeling a bit wary. With Integrated Office Solutions, all the control remains in your hands. You can choose and build your own team, hiring as many or as few people as you desire. Hiring a professional to deal with content management in the west can cost up to $94K per year, but by outsourcing content management to the Philippines, you can get much more for much less.
Benefits of Outsourcing Content Management
Cutting costs is not the only advantage content management BPO can give you. Other benefits include:
• Outsourcing content management allows you to focus on your company, leaving other tasks in the hands of qualified professionals;
• Outsourcing content management to the Philippines can ease a lot of stress back at home. Both you and your team can benefit from increased time to focus on high-value tasks and growing your business;
• It increases productivity;
• Outsourcing to qualified professionals, like the teams we build at Integrated Office Solutions, means it can get done faster and more efficiently. Additionally, you will start to see results sooner and you can ensure the work is being done well. Content management BPO also means you can work to any schedule. As work can be completed around the clock, more can be done quicker.
The Philippines is a highly educated country, ranking 3rd in Asia for English proficiency and reaching a literacy rate of almost 97%. Hence it is not surprising the BPO industry in the Philippines now employs over 1 million Filipinos. If you want to be one of the thousands of businesses reaping the benefits of this trillion-dollar industry, contact us today and find out how we can help you with content management BPO.
Integrated Office Solutions have the experience and the track record to help you find your ideal team members to help you and your business scale.
Talk to us and Optimise your business today!